James Barclay Forum Index James Barclay
Welcome to the forum for the author James Barclay.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

free ebooks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rayarnold

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:06 am    Post subject: free ebooks Reply with quote

Can anyone suggest me for any website that is good for getting/downloading free ebooks, audio books?
rayarnold

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: free ebooks Reply with quote

rayarnold wrote:
Can anyone suggest me for any website that is good for getting/downloading free ebooks, audio books?

I have posted this query more than 5 days ago but did not get any response yet and that's why bit upset. Anyway, I have found a website name www.loyalbooks.com. But when I have went to download audio book from there I have seen most of the audiobooks mp3 is very big (more than 400 MB). Its taking time to download. Can you suggest me that how can I download in a short period of time.

Also can you let me know that will I able to download in a short period of time through Amazon's free selection.
Malop

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rayarnold, this isn't really the type of forum for questions like this. It's a forum for fans of James' books.

I'm sure everyone here is happy to answer questions about James and his books but probably not about free ebooks (especially on an authors forum site)

Perhaps look for a general ebook forum to ask your question
Fantasycon 2010 Nottingham (stopped over for lunch)
Fantasycon 2011 Brighton (Is that in France?)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> Books All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: