James Barclay Forum Index James Barclay
Welcome to the forum for the author James Barclay.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Legion Legacy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> Members' own work
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cochin Breaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:36 am    Post subject: The Legion Legacy. Reply with quote

Gosh, it's been a long time since I found myself here. Too long, some might say. I have been busy though.
Just thought i'd let you guys know about my first ebook, The Vampire's Heart (found at: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/16372), free through the link or on sale at the bigger retailers.
It's currently ranked 9th in the Canadian iTunes Fantasy chart, and 72nd in the same UK chart.
I'm currently nearing the end of the fourth book in the series, which is a pleasant feeling!

It'll be nice to get back onto the forum again Smile
Breaker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> Members' own work All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: