James Barclay Forum Index James Barclay
Welcome to the forum for the author James Barclay.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Walking Dead Thread (may contain spoilers)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> Film, Stage, TV & Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shriker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:07 pm    Post subject: The Walking Dead Thread (may contain spoilers) Reply with quote

Hi guys

Just wondered what everyone thought of the new walking dead series? So far I've really enjoyed it, was amased they managed to make a zombie series seem new. The Sheriff is a wonderful character, someone you just want to lead and find a solution to the problem. Not sure what he's going to do when he finds out about his wife though!

Also, did anyone else get confused about how the initial tank crew must have died....It's a Tank! Just lock the hatches and your pretty safe, just run them all over. If they were stupid enough to open the hatches then they deserve to die Razz
Mantyluoto

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah its good, needs more zombies in though i'm often found cowering behind the sofa......
ValdezGenevieve

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone discusses this show so much that I am really ashamed to say I have never watched a single episode... is it really worth seeing and do I miss that much if I don't get familiar with it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> Film, Stage, TV & Music All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: