James Barclay Forum Index James Barclay
Welcome to the forum for the author James Barclay.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Grading From Hell

Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> Members' own work
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shriker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:57 am    Post subject: The Grading From Hell Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

I finally managed to get one of my stories uploaded to the internet. The link to it is below, but if that doesn't work just search for "The Grading From Hell" on wattpad.com

Bare with me though because it's my first work and when I first did it, it was never meant to be a serious story, just something I took to our Kickboxing/Kung Fu presentation evening for people to enjoy. Any tips would be appreciated, in the process of writing a new story now. I am aware there is a certain lack of description for the characters, as I said it was meant for a presentation evening and the characters are based loosely on real people so description wasn't as necessary.

Well anyway, enjoy the story, let me know what you think, the next one will be an improvement!

http://www.wattpad.com/607506-the-grading-from-hell
Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> Members' own work All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: