James Barclay Forum Index James Barclay
Welcome to the forum for the author James Barclay.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bloodstock 2008 - Catton Hall, Derby

Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> Film, Stage, TV & Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: Bloodstock 2008 - Catton Hall, Derby Reply with quote

Ok, this is one for the metalheads...anyone going to this festival?

i haven't got a ticket yet, because im at Reading Fest the weekend after! so im not sure yet.

Im sure at least one of you is going...maybe....surely....

Im looking at you Selik! =D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Not going to be making it, sadly. This starting a business from scratch does have one or two downsides...such as lack of money for own fun! Although I suppose I could use it as an excuse to get some business, but i'm not actually ready to do that yet, so unfortunately it's an opportunity missed this year.
Still, there's always next year Razz Although, I believe if you're lucky enough to get a ticket, Mark, you should have an opportunity to see the great Alexi Laiho and band, for which I will be forever jealous of Wink
Selik

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay Mark, I'm wrong I take it all back and i'[m gutted I probably wont even make it for a day.
It's one hell of a line-up and I even got an offer of camping with my mate's band who're playing on Sunday. Would've been a great place to promote my distro too, cos there're over 10,000 people there every year.
I have but one word to say:

bugger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> Film, Stage, TV & Music All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: