James Barclay Forum Index James Barclay
Welcome to the forum for the author James Barclay.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Resurgence of the little guys .....West Ham looking good

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which "new look" team will finish higher? :
Manchester City
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
West Ham utd
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Futre4

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Resurgence of the little guys .....West Ham looking good Reply with quote

Hey what is happening, Man City are buying in Prolific strikers and scouring the world for big players , Villa have shelled out over 8mil, Tottenham over 16mill and Derby have splashed out 3.5 Million , I know I havent been to england for a while but this seems like big money ( i mean i know inflation is high etc heh) . Where is all the money coming from ?.
What is interesting to see is West ham making some great aquisitions such as Ljungberg, Parker Malouda (before his injury ) , this could be a fantasic signing , West hams ambitions and the new look management could be the real deal (not convinced by Bellamy tho hmm) . Also David Nugent could be a potential good addition to the Prem also for Pompey , I know this new subject post is directionless but I had to talk about football as it seems to be heating up in the market!!.

http://richardpmurfin.wordpress.com/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> Sport All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: