James Barclay Forum Index James Barclay
Welcome to the forum for the author James Barclay.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Music Project

Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> Film, Stage, TV & Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Selik

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Music Project Reply with quote

Right-o, after persuasion from a certain Lard, I have decided to post a link to my solo music project.

It's called Galadhrim and is Ambient Folk music. It's predominantly instrumentals but there will be a couple with lyrics involved.

Themes in the music are Mythology, both Celtic and Norse. However there are also pieces that are based on fantasy.

I've not got any samples up yet as I've had a few technical problems but this should be rectified within the next few weeks.

Basically go have a look if you're interested, there's more info on the page itself. Smile

www.myspace.com/galadhrim2007
sir robin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any advertising royalty cheques made payable to........... Very Happy

Eagerly looking forward to it.
Drizzt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye, should be up soon. The amount of insane, spectacular technical failings Lou's encountered is remarkable. USB cables with no drivers, better cables with the wrong drivers, sound cards with the wrong connections, new sound cards with obscure connections, MIDI cables incompatible with new soundcards... grrrrrrr!!!!!!!
Selik

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to think the music will be superior to my ability to do a job without something going wrong Razz
Drizzt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bah! It's the kit's fault. I'm still harping on with the first guys who sent the USB-MIDI cable. Hehe...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> Film, Stage, TV & Music All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: