James Barclay Forum Index James Barclay
Welcome to the forum for the author James Barclay.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PS3 your thoughts and who has one?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> Video games and role-playing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sir robin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: PS3 your thoughts and who has one? Reply with quote

Yep i got mine over the weekend and let's just say it's better than i thought in some things. But does anyone else have one? if so my name is Lardteamaker if you want to add me to your buddylist.
Futre4

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im crashing at my brothers at the moment he has one , I will get one in a few days , the local networks here seem to be just taiwan though !, I will have to look into who i can play against , many of the resistance fall of man games online are limited , but thats probably down to the fact the ps3 has just been released. My bros name is Yinggoren I think .

http://richardpmurfin.wordpress.com/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sir robin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Futre4 wrote:
Im crashing at my brothers at the moment he has one , I will get one in a few days , the local networks here seem to be just taiwan though !, I will have to look into who i can play against , many of the resistance fall of man games online are limited , but thats probably down to the fact the ps3 has just been released. My bros name is Yinggoren I think .

tried the name but came up with nothing.
Sad
Futre4

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: R F M Reply with quote

i think the networks are limited to taiwan/Europe etc , as when we are online there is literally maybe 50 ppl on , I mean , in the whole world that cant be right?.

As for the other games on the PS3 to be fair they are nothing to write home about , but to be fair I did anyway :

Dear Mom and Dad, thanks for the money and yes I will watch out for Aunt Sallie on u tube. I wrote to tell you there isnt much in the way of games for the ps3 other than - Resistance Fall of man .

Thats all for now - Richard

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sir robin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol resistance is very good. Made me jump twice now.

i also like Motorstorm. brilliant game.
Futre4

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a demo of motorstorm it wasnt that good , unless the game itself is considerably better?.

There is a church suing sony over resistance , claiming the church used in the game is too close to real life or something , didnt read the column properly just proves how bored some people really are heh.

sir robin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Motorstorm is good once into it.

Yeah the church is Manchester cathedral and the rev was saying because of 'rival gangs' having a gun fight inside it and that promotes it in real life.
dragonkillernz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the issue was that Sony actually sent someone over to take pictures of the place, and other places, and the church feels it's a bit inappropriate to have scenes of graphic violence in any place of worship from any (nominally) peaceful religious denomination, especially when it has been replicated intentionally. Especially, again, in an are which (apparently) suffers from violence and gun abuse anyway.

But I could be wrong Razz
sir robin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007270433,00.html

here's a link to the story
Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> Video games and role-playing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: