James Barclay Forum Index James Barclay
Welcome to the forum for the author James Barclay.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A bit of excitement in the Premiership all of a sudden

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Max Power

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: A bit of excitement in the Premiership all of a sudden Reply with quote

Is it just me, or has the Premiership suddenly got exciting again - at both ends? United lost (yay!), Chelsea won, and the gap is now just three points. At the bottom, West Ham, Charlton and Sheff Utd are all in witha chance of staying up.

And on a personal note, Arsenal losing was a great fillip for Liverpool as we are now a lot closer to confirming third place. Any thoughts on the final positions? I think:

Utd to win - just (although I clearly would prefer Chelsea)
Watford, Sheff Utd and West Ham to go down (West Ham are too far behind, but they are playing the Blades at the weekend).
Futre4

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay hmm, I think Man utd to get it just !!. bottom 3 : Wigan, Sheff utd and Watford. I get the feeling West ham will scrape through as will charlton , their experience may just tell . Of course knowing my predictive abilities , Chelsea will win it and West ham and Charlton will go down Wink . I dont get chance to see too many prem games nowadays but from what Ive seen its still the most exciting league to watch , perhaps not the best but mesmerizing to watch .

http://richardpmurfin.wordpress.com/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> Sport All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: