James Barclay Forum Index James Barclay
Welcome to the forum for the author James Barclay.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TV from the past
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> Film, Stage, TV & Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kerela

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeathJunior wrote:

Buffy
Friends

*memories comming up* Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wulfa_Coldheart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was a child of the 80s so cartoons like Thundercats, Dungons and Dragons, Bravestar, Cites of Gold and He-Man rule my early TV memories.

I was always remember having a problem with Dungons and Dragons as no one had a sword. I've always been into fantasy and so even at 7 years old I knew that in a fantasy world someone should have a sword. Oh and I hated the stupid cute characters that 80s cartoons like Bobby the barbarian... and Snarf in the Thundercats.

I also used to like watching old 60s US sci-fi serials like The Invaders, Land and the Giants and Lost in Space which used to be shown on a Sunday morning.
Drizzt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes, I remember Sunday television from when we used to venture to my grandparents' in Horden every week for dinner... they drove me mad with 'The Waltons', 'Bonanza' and 'Little House on The Prairie'... Evil or Very Mad
sir robin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'having flashbacks' only need Dick Spanner now and the Sunday morning willbe complete Very Happy
Max Power

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to love watching "Why don't you..." in those everlasting summers that you only seem to have as a kid!
sir robin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the ironic thing about 'why don't you.....' was it's theme. The line 'switch off your T.V. set and do something less boring instead.'

Now if we all did that as kids, that show would've had crap ratings
Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> Film, Stage, TV & Music All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: