James Barclay Forum Index James Barclay
Welcome to the forum for the author James Barclay.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rejection Letters

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Parmenion

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Rejection Letters Reply with quote

I think i have a way to get around all those annoying rejection letters budding authors get.

Dear (enter name of person who rejected you)
Thank you for your letter of (enter date of rejection). After careful consideration, i regret to inform you that i am unable to accept your refusal to offer me a contract to publish my book.
This year i have been particualrly fortunate in recieveing a large number of rejection letters. despite (enter company name)'s outstanding qualifications and previous experience in rejecting my work, i find that your rejection does not meet with my needs at this time. Therefore, i will initiate publishing with your firm immediatly following your reciept of this letter and the attached manuscript. I look forward to working with you.
Best of luck in rejecting future manuscripts
Sincerely

(your name)

so next time you get turned down try using this!! you can even adapt it to job applications
Selik

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorely tempted to use it for many job applications (of the past). It seems job prospects further North are far superior to the levels of non-existant ones in my area.

*copies and pastes letter* Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> Books All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: