James Barclay Forum Index James Barclay
Welcome to the forum for the author James Barclay.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flinch Anthology

Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> The Short Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wulfgar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:10 am    Post subject: Flinch Anthology Reply with quote

I can't seem to find Flinch on Amazon UK, is it only available in the US? (Very excited to read it btw ) Very Happy
James
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. Only on the .com site as far as I know. Here's a link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0977562832?ie=UTF8&tag=gestaltcomics-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=0977562832
Wulfgar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my friendly neighbourhood comic book man to order me a copy and read it over the weekend. I thought it was great but there just wasn't enough! You said there was an anthology coming out later this year for which this was just a taste, do you have any dates yet? And any thoughts for more graphic stories?
James
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The anthology which will contain a longer version of Twain is a British Fantasy Society production and you need to be a member to receive it. It's a text story not a graphic story in this publication. Not sure when it's coming out. September I think.

No other graphic story stuff in the pipeline just yet. Too much to do with Earth Guard and Elves.
Wulfgar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair enough, perhaps in the dim and distant future then... I think I've said somewhere on the forum before that I think the graphic story genre would work well with The Raven books, but I'd be just as happy to see something new from you in that format. I definitely think its something you'd suit doing.
James
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Wulfgar. I'd love to do more of it. Very interesting genre indeed. I'll be posting if anything crops up...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> The Short Stories All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: