James Barclay Forum Index James Barclay
Welcome to the forum for the author James Barclay.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently playing/Looking forward to...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> Video games and role-playing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sir robin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Max Power wrote:
I want a PS3. I want Star Wars: the force unleashed. I want it NOW!!!

looks really good doesn't it?

Assasins creed lives up to the hype it really is good
Max Power

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sir robin wrote:
Max Power wrote:
I want a PS3. I want Star Wars: the force unleashed. I want it NOW!!!

looks really good doesn't it?

Assasins creed lives up to the hype it really is good

It does look rather good. I was flicking on Sky and found a gamer channel where they had a feature on the new Star Wars game - they considered a wookie bounty hunter in early drafts, but George Lucas said 'no'. Assassin's Creed looks ace on the TV adverts and might make it on to my list if I get round to buying a PS3 - wish I'd bought a lottery ticket when I got the paper earlier today!!!
James
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just ordered Crysis for the PC and am having to contain my anticipatory drool lest it damage the keyboard in the meantime.

Also, have finally convinced my magnificent wife to buy me an XBox 360 and both Halo 3 and Gears of War are coming with it. Oh yes, oh yes.

Dribble.
Futre4

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man I want a PS 3 i was gonna buy one but as usual mundane stuff popped up which meant I had to buy stuff I didnt even want instead (replace phone , pay bills etc) , so now i sit around feeling sorry for myself watching re-runs of quantum leap instead. Il have to put a guilt trip on my gf , but she is skinter than me !!!.

http://richardpmurfin.wordpress.com/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Futre4

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bought call of duty 4 for the ps3 man is it sweet!!, although admittedly I havent actually played the one player option yet in fear of it taking over my life , so instead i choose to get killed speedily and randomly online repeatedly . To get to the point other people are at on these games ( despite the games being relatively new ) Id have to take 6 months off work and put in maybe 12 hours a day ingesting caffeine tablets hourly , and as Im not able to do that Il have to make do with a random foray into an old building before being snuffed out!!. Incidentally if anyone else is online with this game tell me , we can arrange for a game .....dont worry im easy fodder !! Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sir robin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've been known to occasionaly go online for CoD4 on ps3 and yep it is good.

BUT mostly playing either guitar hero 3, Army of two or burnout paradise. All three kick major butt.
Futre4

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is army of two any good?, similarly what is burnout like? , I had burnout for the xbox it was great, is it more of the same?. Whats your online name in Call of duty ?. Sorry that was more questions than I anticipated heh.

sir robin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

online name is Lardteamaker. Yes Army of two is good, awesome in two player.

Burnout also kicks ass, it's different from the others because it's more open with what you do and the online is easy to use.
Tk421

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burnout paradise is all free roaming on the city as well so you dont just have to do races, and road rages and burning routes if you dont want to.
Selik

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not so much currently playing as 'will be' playing soon.

Going to DeathJunior's house at some point to part-take in this Wii Sporsts and fitness game for the sheer hell of it, maily because of his and his family's results.

He tok the health and fitness test (as a 21 year old) and was told he had the physical age of 44, before progressing 8 years to 56 within a matter of days.

This has to be played with just for fun. See if I can do better Laughing Which I reckon I can since I no longer smoke and am slowly taking up more exercise like I used to do back in the days of 'ye olde school'.
Futre4

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im Ganz77 online ( call of duty) , but i wonder wether asian time zones ever coincide with western. Im getting better at it now , I won my first online games yesterday ( twice weeee) , and im beginning to realize the little tactics ect you have to employ to win!.
I like burnout , arcade thrills appeal to me more than the GT games where it takes like a week to be able to negotiate a corner without crashing.
I love the ps3 but im still waiting for a sports game ( other than c o duty ) to blow me away enough to buy ) , Ive heard mixed reviews about Pro evolution !!, I may try and pick up an ice hockey game they are always good , or a cheap basketball sim!!.

sir robin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

from what i'veread EA's NHL is really good, and even pro evos development team was a little disappointed with it.
Futre4

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Call of duty is ovrertaking my life Im running home from school and playing it till at least 3 am , I cant even remember what a book looks like!!!! Surprised

Futre4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still chipping away at call of duty4, I also have GTA 4 and Soul caliber 4 , and devil may cry erm 4 , in fact everything i have has a 4 in it ...weird.

sir robin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

little big planet, tiger woods and mercs 2 are currently played. Looking forward to bioshock, little big planet, lego batman and fallout 3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> Video games and role-playing All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 10 of 14

Jump to: