James Barclay Forum Index James Barclay
Welcome to the forum for the author James Barclay.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mummy 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> Film, Stage, TV & Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Futre4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Mummy 3 Reply with quote

Hey so i watched the mummy 3 with eager anticipation , I enjoyed it spose but i cant put my finger on why it wasnt as good as the previous ones , there are a few elements that made my ponder ( dont worry I wont give anything of importance away ) , first of all Evie wasnt the same actress - Bring back Rachel Weiz , she acted differently ( i know that sounds obvious but i mean the character should still have the same type of traits etc) , the main players in the movie acted a little weird too, John Hannahs character was fairly consistant tho, and the story didnt really flow as well as previous movies. Lastly I hate it when young upstarts enter a series and think they are more equipped that is the legend - Rick Oconnell. Maybe it was the lack of imotep that made me yearn for something else heh. In all tho it wasnt bad spose.

http://richardpmurfin.wordpress.com/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Drizzt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why's Rick now got a broad American accent...? Rolling Eyes
Tk421

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did he not always have one?
Drizzt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grrr... idiot that I am... I meant the kid, their son, whose name escapes me at this moment...
Tk421

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob O'Connell!
Thraun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drizzt wrote:
Grrr... idiot that I am... I meant the kid, their son, whose name escapes me at this moment...

Name escapes me too, but I know what you mean. The kid from the second movie was British, yet in this one we've an American?

Have yet to see the movie myself and probably won't do until it's a DVD release - missus might go tonight & watch with a couple of her work mates though, so I'll get her to tell me about it.
Parmenion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its average at best
Tk421

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> Film, Stage, TV & Music All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: