James Barclay Forum Index James Barclay
Welcome to the forum for the author James Barclay.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Worst Moments :( -SPOILERS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Al. I. Cuza

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:07 pm    Post subject: Worst Moments :( -SPOILERS Reply with quote

SPOILERS

Until now: The part when Gorian raped Mirron... Why did he have to do it? Sick bastard! Poor Mirron... Sad
Lizzy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al, please can you add spoiler warnings thanks Very Happy (I've added one this time)

On the old forum I wrote a very lengthy post about why it happened. If I get some time I'll try and re write it.

Suffice to say I saw it coming. Gorian has diffent boundaries of acceptability in his head.

Listen to Lizzy, she's always right! Laughing as said by Jovial
Al. I. Cuza

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lizzy wrote:
Al, please can you add spoiler warnings thanks Very Happy (I've added one this time)

On the old forum I wrote a very lengthy post about why it happened. If I get some time I'll try and re write it.

Suffice to say I saw it coming. Gorian has diffent boundaries of acceptability in his head.

Sorry, forgot the spoiler-warning.

I saw something coming, I was pretty sure he was going to do some stupidity, but I allways believed it would be something like blinding that sailor, not raping Mirron Shocked... And it was good to read how Kovan beats the sh*t out of him. Felt for me like a good punishment. I'm very eager to find out what will happen to him. I really hope he joins the Tsardonians Very Happy That would make the story so much more interessting.

PS: I'm gratefull to James, that he kept the rapescene short and didn't include any sick details.
Al. I. Cuza

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al. I. Cuza wrote:
I really hope he joins the Tsardonians Very Happy That would make the story so much more interessting.

I knew it! Cool Well, Yuran, not the Tsardonians, but its almost the same now Very Happy
Selik

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But do you consider it a bad thing or not? Razz I actually liked Yuran. He didn't really have a lot of alternatives there... whoever he went with was wanting to take his country, so wherever he went he wouldn't come out too well.
Al. I. Cuza

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Selik wrote:
But do you consider it a bad thing or not? Razz I actually liked Yuran. He didn't really have a lot of alternatives there... whoever he went with was wanting to take his country, so wherever he went he wouldn't come out too well.

A good one, because now the story is balanced again. Ascendants on both sides Smile But you're right, this is OT now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> The Books All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: