James Barclay Forum Index James Barclay
Welcome to the forum for the author James Barclay.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Fencer Trilogy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grace

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: The Fencer Trilogy Reply with quote

If you have nothing to read I would recommend The Fencer Trilogy by K.J. Parker. The first book is called The Colours In The Steel. It's got epic scale, good description, interesting ideas and, best of all, it made me laugh.

So glad the forum's back up! Very Happy
Mantyluoto

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: The Fencer Trilogy Reply with quote

Grace wrote:
If you have nothing to read I would recommend The Fencer Trilogy by K.J. Parker. The first book is called The Colours In The Steel. It's got epic scale, good description, interesting ideas and, best of all, it made me laugh.

So glad the forum's back up! Very Happy

I prefered the first book out of the 3 but they are all well written and each sets a different pace.
DarrenT

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K.J. Parker's second trilogy is an immensely good read, and the third has started out well...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> Books All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: