James Barclay Forum Index James Barclay
Welcome to the forum for the author James Barclay.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reenactment

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Selik

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reenactment Reply with quote

I'm joining a local battle reenactment group called Milites De Lindessig who are a local group within the national/international reenactment group called Regia Anglorum.

Just wondered if anyone else was interested in this kind of thing. Or indeed if anyone has done it before.

Couple of links here: Http://www.brandnflossi.btinternet.co.uk (MDL site)

http://www.regia.org/ (overall main site)
Kerela

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well till now my definition of reeenactment is visiting Renaissance/Medieval faires in (more or less) fitting clothes Rolling Eyes and my new self-sewn linnen-dress looks at least better (and more athentic) than my black corsage/Skirt-Outfit, I had before Laughing .
I've thought several times about joining a reenactment-group, but at the moment I don't have that much time for it, apart from that, I'm soon moving so it hadn't much sense to join a group here.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Selik

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cool thing about being in the group i'm in now, is that although I could just transfer to another group when I move, being in one that is national, I can just transfer.
Sort of like working in a chain superstore but with a sword and shield instead Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> Sport All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: