James Barclay Forum Index James Barclay
Welcome to the forum for the author James Barclay.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Eragon
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> Film, Stage, TV & Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drizzt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One day he might be a decent writer... and, loathesome as his current stuff is, he has got a lot of kids reading so that's a plus.
samwinn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, he has a market now. No matter how crap eragon and eldest are, w/e he goes onto do the same people will buy.

Same with JK Rowling, everyone will buy her next project, even if its not as good as harry potter.
sir robin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was horrible a couple of hours of my time wasted on this. I hope they don't make anymore.. 'shudders'
samwinn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's one more book in this trilogy, but there's still a possibility for prequils and sequils...and other bad story set in the same world Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> Film, Stage, TV & Music All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: