James Barclay Forum Index James Barclay
Welcome to the forum for the author James Barclay.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Big Brother 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> Film, Stage, TV & Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Max Power

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Big Brother 8 Reply with quote

Guarenteed to divide the forum as it did last year! Hopefully Lizzy's still with me on this and we can gossip for the next 14 weeks. Will they all be freaks? No, no, lt me try again...how freakish will they all be? When will we see the first nudity of the show? Is Davind pregnant again?!

I'm sure we will update theis thread in the coming weeks, but I thought I'd kick us off tonight!!!
Grace

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh how I hate Big Brother! Wrapped up in my little world up in Scotland I had no idea this was restarting until yesterday. I would have thought they'd humiliated enough idiots/ disgraced the network enough already. For God's sake, let it die! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
sir robin

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this year 18 year old student twins!
Parmenion

DIE BB DIE...i have never watched you yet still find you the most irritating TV ever!! Mad Mad
Drizzt

Sweet Jesus, people, please don't watch it. You're only encouraging the fools..!! Twisted Evil
Max Power

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drizzt wrote:
Sweet Jesus, people, please don't watch it. You're only encouraging the fools..!! Twisted Evil

True, but I like shouting at stupid people on TV. My favourite quote so far is the 19 year-old girl who has discovered a new form of music called Indie!!! Makes me wonder what that music I listened to in the mid-90s was all about!
James
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It never was much of a social experiment and now it is merely a freak show.

Once again, the 'house' will be populated by showbiz wannabes all trying to outdo each other for bizarre behaviour to organise themselves some get-rich-quick contracts on their release. I have nothing but contempt for all of them.

I wouldn't waste my dog's pee on any of them if they were on fire. No presence, no talent, nobodies.

it is not my favourite show.
Drizzt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't watch it, couldn't care less about it and would be happy if there was no more of it. Razz
James
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A man after my own heart, Drizzt old boy. So we are as one in our opinion of BB if not at all in our opinion of DB (see sport and England 3-0 thread)...
Tk421

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

although in the past I have found myself sadly addicted I've managed to avoid it this season.

Wouldnt it be great if they included a murderer in there? Instead of being evicted, housemates could be eviscerated.

Well I'm liking this idea...
Lizzy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't watch alot of it last year and so far haven't got into it this year. The early ones were easy watching.

I did watch it last night though to see what the fuss was about.

Firstly, sheesh can't those girls argue and shout ? Rolling Eyes

Secondly I am somewhat astounded by what Emily said yesterday. I realise she didn't mean it in an offensive way to Charlie. She tried to brush it off saying it's just what her friends say to each other. I think I'm most amazed by the implication that her circle of friends use it in everyday language. It shows a massive amount of ignorance I think. It's in the same bracket as the C word imho, a total 'don't go there' word.

What do others think?

Listen to Lizzy, she's always right! Laughing as said by Jovial
Max Power

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She was very naive if she thought she could use that word (at all, but also) outside her group of friends whom she claims use it in a 'friendly' way, and it says a lot about this country if some people think that term is appropriate to use.

And as arrongant as Ziggy seems at times, I wouldn't wish that group of girls on any unsuspecting men!!! They even argue about their arguments!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> Film, Stage, TV & Music All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: