James Barclay Forum Index James Barclay
Welcome to the forum for the author James Barclay.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Talan...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shriker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:42 pm    Post subject: Talan... Reply with quote

Not sure if this has been mentioned already but I was always curious as to what happened to Talan?

As I remember he wasn't in Ravensoul, so he must be still alive somewhere? (My reasoning is that even Ras and Richmond came back so if he had died so would he).

Ideas anyone?
Aces

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always found it odd that Talan has never made a reappearance.

Especially when you consider the fact that once your Raven you are forevermore Raven, even in death.

Who knows maybe JB is keeping him as an ace up the sleeve and will use Talan in some future work. I hope so at least! Cool

Until then I like to think that Talan is still out there fighting the good fight.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> The Books All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: