James Barclay Forum Index James Barclay
Welcome to the forum for the author James Barclay.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If you could.......
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> Writing The Raven
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazySlyHawk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bit of topic revival when I say Hirad and his drafting into the militia in the fight for blood lake, as the gazeteer(a wealth of info) claims. And of course the inevitable crossing of paths in Korina and possible story on the early days of the Raven.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lizzy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part of me would like an early history of the Raven and part of me prefers it as an enigma.

Listen to Lizzy, she's always right! Laughing as said by Jovial
Loony BoB

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rather than a specific person, I would love the possibility to read about the breaking up of the Colleges.
Mantyluoto

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So James any word on the possibility of another Balaia novel in the future?

And before you lot stone me i mean AFTER the 10 Book Series that is Raven soul........ Wink
James
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are no plans... mind you there were no plans for Ravensoul once Demonstorm was finished either.

i do think it's more likely that I'll do short stories and scenes from history and publish them on the gazetteer (which is going to get a revamp soonish). Maybe a collection of shorts could be published but we'll see.
Wulfgar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having just read Elfsorrow again I'd really like a book about Yron. Despite being on the 'wrong' side I thought he was a very likeable kinda guy and he came out on the right side in the end. A book about how he came to have such a knowledge of the rainforest and be so highly respected and liked by his men would be really cool in my opinion (for what thats worth Laughing )
Max Power

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wulfgar wrote:
Having just read Elfsorrow again I'd really like a book about Yron. Despite being on the 'wrong' side I thought he was a very likeable kinda guy and he came out on the right side in the end. A book about how he came to have such a knowledge of the rainforest and be so highly respected and liked by his men would be really cool in my opinion (for what thats worth Laughing )

Good call, Wulfgar. Yron's one of my favourite non-Raven characters and he was really interesting. More stories in Calaius would be good actually, especially of the Tai Gethen.
Ozblock!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Short story on Talan=

We all know that even though this guy left, theres no way he could have settled down for the quiet life. This is going to be right out of left field but I always imagined him to (ironically enough) turn into a Dragon Bounty hunter... Trying to capture/kill Sha kaan and ultimately crossing paths with his old allies, Hirad and the raven.

The Korina Trade Alliance=

Imagine a short story about governing Korina. During the events that we already know happened in Balaia it would be interesting to see what the KTA did during those events. Not to mention all the reports coming in of what the Raven, the colleges, the Wesmen and the Demons did during those events.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> Writing The Raven All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: