James Barclay Forum Index James Barclay
Welcome to the forum for the author James Barclay.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MW2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> Video games and role-playing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shriker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:46 pm    Post subject: MW2 Reply with quote

Sooooo, what does everyone think?

I have to say I really enjoy it, campaign is good if a little confusing till you get your head around some of the plot twists, spec ops is a great addition, and standard multiplayer is better than ever Smile

only complaint I have is that on the PC it uses Steam -.- which works fine, until you try and make a party with your friends, then it's a bit hit and miss. Apart from that it's great Smile
Futre4

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its great. One too many campers and glitches early on ( care package/sentry gun/1887) , its frustratingly hard online but also very rewarding. Couldnt really care about one player or spec ops tbh. In all 10/10

http://richardpmurfin.wordpress.com/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
James
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm playing it on the XBox or trying to. Got to say that converting to a controller from PC mouse and keyboard is tricky indeed. Keep finding myself crabbing about with my head in the air. Aiming the gun far harder than with a mouse too. Hmmm
Shriker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See I have it the other way round, I had to get used to playing it on PC which was weird. In general FPS's are easier on PC, but not if your used to a controller lol

P.S Cheating and getting a controller adapter for my PC didn't work because there isn't an auto-aim which sort of helps you on the xbox.
Thraun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Playing this on the PS3, loving every minute. Thought the campaign ending was a little on the confused side, leaving the story line open even though Activision have stated there are no plans to make another one.

The SpecOps levels are a lot better when played online with a friend, but I'm mainly into the multiplayer side of things now. Finding one or two players seem to be abusing glitches on a regular basis, but I make a mental note of them and avoid games if I see them in the lobby.
Futre4

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I aplogise if direct advertising isnt allowed and you can happily remove my post. But as this is the modern warfare topic and Im a happy member of this forum I thought it was worth mentioning Im a mod and regular user of
http://www.cod4forums.com/index.php
This is a call of duty forum with friendly members and a great atmosphere. It has a shoutbox and is ALMOST as fun as this one Wink

http://richardpmurfin.wordpress.com/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    James Barclay Forum Index -> Video games and role-playing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: